ISO 45001:2018 LEAD AUDITOR
This ISO 45001 training course outlines the necessary skills needed to lead an ISO 45001 audit team and conduct first, second and third-party audits against the standard requirements.
There are three delivery options for you to choose from; a 38-hour virtual classroom course delivered in 5 sessions; a 40-hour virtual classroom course delivered in 7 sessions.
The virtual classroom courses are delivered in real time by experienced tutors via our online platform and provide delegates with the flexibility of attending from a convenient place, without the requirement of travelling.
Successful completion of this certified course satisfies the requirements to become a registered OH&S lead auditor and adds credibility through a formal qualification.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want to audit OH&S Management Systems against ISO 45001 requirements.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and benefits of an OH&S management system
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The importance of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- The preventive approach to risk management
- The role and responsibilities of an Auditor/ Lead Auditor
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management
- To evaluate an organisation’s OH&S policy and objectives
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes, areas and between members of an audit team
- To prepare for your audits by developing effective checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- To evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- The requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA.
· Delivery will mirror our existing classroom-based approach in shorter sessions spread over 5 days with 8.5 hours session or 9 days with 4.5 hours session. On each day there will 5-7 minutes break after each hour;
· trainers and delegates will be in constant visual and audio contact including one of the member of MAKK & Training Team to ensure that the session is going smooth and for technical support to delegates and tutor;
· delegates will complete workbook in the form of tests provided time to time during training through GoToTraining;
· role play audit interviews will be conducted in the same way as our classroom-based approach;
For course dates, schedule, registration and fee please contact: +91-7986287191 or email us at email@example.com